pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR")
Collection of personal data
The personal data that can be collected are the following:
- personal data for registering on the site to open a customer account
- data on the customer account page relating to the completion of orders and the purchase methods chosen by the user
- e-mail address for receiving newsletters
- personal data provided to receive specific assistance
- navigation data
- statistical data, not attributable to the person, related to the viewing of the site
- pseudonymized profiling data associated with personalized advertising for the user
Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data necessary to Polli Pietro Sas to be able to use the e-commerce services made available by the Company, subject to consent to this information. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
For the sake of completeness, it should be noted that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases, the reply is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction.
As regards the "stay connected" function, designed by the Company to make viewing the site as pleasant as possible, the user has the right to make it active; in any case, the password is required for any modification of personal data and / or to place an order.
Purposes and methods of processing
The personal data collected ("Data") can be processed for the following purposes:
- with the consent of the interested party, to execute a specific user request ("E-commerce service");
- with the consent of the interested party, send newsletters with commercial and / or promotional information on the Company's products and services, ("Marketing");
- with the consent of the interested party, allow the Company to carry out the user profiling in pseudonymised form, to improve the shopping experience, making it personalized. The Data may be processed using paper and / or electronic and automated methods, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile app);
Other subjects who can process the data
The Data may be processed by parties operating on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations. The Data may also be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities, or for prior consent or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The Company does not currently transfer data outside the European Economic Area and does not provide them to international organizations.
The user's personal data that transit on the Company's site are managed securely through the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system: this applies from login to order fulfillment to data retention.
Linking to third party websites
Third party websites accessible from this site are the responsibility of the third parties themselves. The Company declines all responsibility for requests and / or provision of personal data to third party websites.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Polli Pietro Sas, with registered office in Via Don Minzoni 20 Tel: +39 0182640036, e-mail: email@example.com. All updated references of the Company are shown in the belly of each page of the Company website.
- The Data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes, except in the event that it should manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service, the conservation of which would be carried out until the completion of this process.
- The data relating to the customer account are kept for ten years from the last use of the service by the user.
- The Data processed for marketing purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment in which the interested party has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that consent is revoked, a longer retention time may be used for such data, as in the previous case, in order to manage any disputes and / or disputes.
The rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limitation of processing, i.e. the right to request the suspension of processing if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller, if any;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
- the right to receive information about data breaches concerning him.
Valigeria Polli dal 1928
via Don Minzoni 20
17021 Alassio (SV)